TopLobe Plus - Rotary Lobe Pump
Operational Features• Smooth flow.
• Gentle product handling.
• Dry running ability with double seal.
• Handles low and high viscosity products.
• Simple maintenance.
• Hygienic design.
• Low sound level.
• CIP capability standard.
• Free draining pump housing.
• Unique rotor attachment.
• Robust construction.
• Process flexibiltiy.
• Single mechanical seals standard. Optional double mechanical seals also available.
• Grease lubricated bearings for positive lubrication over speed, temperature.
• ATEX Certified.
• CE Certified.
Installation Features• Bi-directional flow.
• Easy service and maintenance.
• Horizontal or vertical mounting.
• Easy to disassemble and reassemble.
• 316L stainless steel pump body and cover.
• Versatile 4-way mounting of gear case, including vertical alignment of ports.
Product Benefits• Flushed double mechanical seals optionally to allow dry running.
• Very low shear, product not damaged during pumping.
• No internal rotor contact.
• Large fluid cavities can pump liquids with large solids.
• No cross-contamination of lubricating oil into product zone due to unique gear case design.
• Pumps are energy efficient and easily cleaned, maintained and repair.