Roller Bearing Puller (Railroad Edition)
Universal Railroad Axle Journal Roller Bearing Puller/Installer.
- Quickly remove or install tapered roller bearings.
- With both sling and jack models available and two pumps to choose from, you can tailor the unit to match your needs.
- The industry standard in most wheel shops.
- Each unit will service a full line of bearings with rotating end caps, from class B thru GG.
- Designed with the cooperation of major bearing manufacturers.
- Fast, simple, one-person operation with 100-tons of pulling force provided.
- Completely portable for easy, convenient positioning and out-of-the-way storage.
- Each unit complete with a heavy-duty 100-ton hydraulic cylinder, 700 bar pump with remote control solenoid valve, hydraulic pressure gauge (11543), a pulling shoe and installing tube.
- CSA certified (LR19814)
* Prewired at factory for hese voltages. Other voltages available upon request.
** The 2 hp, 115VAC requires 30 amp service.
† Equipped with hydraulic pressure gauge 11543.
Tooling Ordering Information
This tooling chart applies only to standard AAR configurations for freight car applications. In order to provide adapters needed to service housing type locomotive and passenger car bearings, as well as metric bearings, Power Team must be provided with the following information. Bearing manufacturer’s name and general arrangement drawing number, size of bearing to be serviced, railroad name and location and part numbers of adapters already in your possession if you currently own a Puller/Installer
* Screws are supplied with the guide tube and should be ordered as replacements only
* Screws are supplied with the guide tube and should be ordered as replacements only.