MIST COLLECTOR AND FILTER - MICRO FILTERS KUBE
- In the incredibly compact and carefully curved KUBE body, the Micronfilter designers have cleverly inserted 4 stages of filtration with progressive efficiency. The backwardly curved impeller blades.
- Specifically designed to generate a powerful coalescent effect, but primarily conceived for avoiding, along all the mist collector life, any phenomenon of imbalance and subsequent vibration, silently conveys the air flow inside to the mist collector. In the next step, the air speed undergoes a marked slowdown and passes through a drop separator labyrinth pre-filter.
- The efficacy of this stage is also increased through the intuitive application of a geometric trick: thanks to the particular angle at which it is settled, increases the effective impact area of the intake air and then the resulting performance increases by about 20%. At this stage of the mist collection process, about 80% of the oily pollutants have been already removed. The following step consists in collection and removal of mists and residual micro-mists. Here we find an absolutely innovative component, an exclusivity of Micronfilter: a special cartridge with high filtering surface.
- IFA-SGIA (certificate, classification “M”, efficiency 98%, directive DIN EN 60335-2), banded around by a washable and reusable coalescing band.
- The coalescing band is able to capture and re-aggregate the smallest oil mist droplets and micro-mists, making them sensitive to the gravity action. The cartridge provides a large accumulation of the micro-pollutants, ensuring very long intervals between maintenances, thus less filter replacements. The dual drainage system of the condensed coolant.
- Provides a perfect and efficiency drainage to any application.
Note: Filter Optional