Hydra Lock - Jaw Pullers
Universal Railroad Axle Journal Roller Bearing Puller/Installer.
- Quickly remove or install tapered roller bearings.
- With both sling and jack models available and two pumps to choose from, you can tailor the unit to match your needs.
- The industry standard in most wheel shops.
- Each unit will service a full line of bearings with rotating end caps, from class B thru GG.
- Designed with the cooperation of major bearing manufacturers.
- Fast, simple, one-person operation with 100-tons of pulling force provided.
- Completely portable for easy, convenient positioning and out-of-the-way storage.
- Each unit complete with a heavy-duty 100-ton hydraulic cylinder, 700 bar pump with remote control solenoid valve, hydraulic pressure gauge (11543), a pulling shoe and installing tube.
- CSA certified (LR19814)
* Max bar size 2.3622”
Lock-Jaw™ Puller Accessory Kits for the Hydra Lock-Jaw™ Puller No. PH83C
Lock-Jaw™ Puller Accessory Kits for the PH83C Lock-Jaw™ Hydraulic Puller
Puller Accessory Converts PH113C into a Hydraulic Straightening Tool
Good for straightening mechanical shafts, round bars, etc. Simply remove pump and cylinder from puller head and insert them into the straightening tool accessory. This product is widely used in steel mills, wire roll companies, wire extruding companies, textile industry, and any straightening situation where portability and power are required. Contoured heat-treated shaft adapter included.
Long Jaw Set for PH83C & PH113C Lock-Jaw™ Pullers
This long jaw set is the perfect addition to the PH83C or PH113C Lock-Jaw™ hydraulic pullers. The extra long jaws give you the added capability of pulling a wider variety of parts. Jaw capacity is 8 tons when used with the PH83C puller; 15 tons when used with the PH113C puller.