HYDRAULIC HAND PUMPS
Pumps are in two different ranges:
- Single Speed Hand Pump
- Double Speed Hand Pump
Single Speed Hand Pump
These pumps are generally recommended for jacks upto 30 tons capacity and 150 mm stroke. These pumps deliver constant flow.
*Note : Double Stroke Pump. Also 5 liters and 13 liters tank available in this models on request.
Powerjac offers a wide range of hand pumps with different flow rates and reservoirs to meet varied pumping requirements.
Features / Benefits
- Highly portable & light in weight.
- Rugged construction.
- Internal relief valve protects from overloading.
- External adjustable release valve for releasing the pressure.
- Provision to attach pressure gauge.
- Two speed operation with automatic change-over to high pressure reuces number of strokes.
- Two speed hand pumps have two relief valves one for low pressure and other for high pressure.
- Handle lock for double speed hand pumps.
- Provision made for operating double acting jacks / cylinders through directional control valves.
- Oil reservoir available according to draw off volume.
- Provision available for fixing the pumping unit for non-portable application.
- Lifting handles provided for easy handling.
- Telescopic operating lever minimise handle effort.
Double Speed Hand Pump
These pumps are generally recommended for jacks above 30 tons capacity. High lift multiple jacking. These pumps deliver dual flow.
*Note : **Pump with DC Valve