HYDRAULIC BOLTING - LP SERIES (Low Profile Hydraulic Torque Wrenches)
For bolting applications that require powerful performance in tight spaces, Titan`s LP-Series hydraulic torque wrench gets the job done right.
The LP-Series hydraulic torque wrench is unique because of the "Wide Track" ratchet tooth design that distributes stress evenly, which provides a bigger contact area that delivers the strength to get the job done right every time. Each hydraulic torque wrench has a calibration certificate with traceability to N.I.S.T. All testing equipment is calibrated by NVLAP Accredited Calibration Laboratory.
The LP-Series Benefits
- Patented multi-axis Thru-Swivel prevents hose kinking and increases ease of operation.
- Flat design: Easy fit on the tightest bolt patterns.
- Unique Wide-Track ratchet teeth.
- Modular concept.
- Certified torque accuracy of +/-3%.
- The Titan "WIDE TRACK" ratchet tooth design distributes stress evenly, which provides a bigger contact area that deliver the strength to get the job done right every time.
- Crafted from the highest quality aircraft-grade materials for ultimate strength and durability (Aisi 4340 Alloy Steel).
- Low nose and flat design for extremely tight application.
- Hard coat anodized finish.
- Extremely versatile and light-weight.