An unique product for all requirements of Turbine Control Fluid / Fire Retardant Fluid management
Particulate < NAS 4 (ISO 15/13/10) Note 3 & Moisture (Dissolved) < 100 ppm (Note 10) TAN Up to 0.1 mg KOH /lit (Note 12)
Suggested to use dedicated for desired tank capacity for achieving consistent quality.
Key Features• Oil up to 68 cst.
• Stainless Steel Housing.
• Trolley Mounted.
• With Smart Controller.
• Add-on features like varnish removal / control.
• Installed with Vats G2D filters for filtration.
• Vats specially design FRF HVDH for Moisture separation.
• TAN reduction with state of the art specially designed ion control technology.
• Additional Feature - Timer operated periodical operation, Online moisture sensor.
Note 1: Expected life of filters for dedicated use for maintain oil cleanliness is approximately one year.
Note 2: Moisture < 50 ppm option available.
Note 3: Recommended Input quality < NAS 10, if not use coarse filter.
Note 10: Moisture Separation with HVDH Technology, Pl note that moisture removal is a function of equilibrium. Commitment is based on normal working condition without engressment.
Note 12: TAN reduction is Polar process and depends upon various Process / Chemical factors. If done multifold times from higher value, reduces capacity of reduction restricted may be up to 0.3 mg KOH/lit only.