DOWN THRUST CLAMP
- Rapid clamping & unclamping by hand and with positive down thrust by means of threaded spindle and with eccentric lever.
- Easy and quick clamping of work piece by swivelling away the clamping pad.
- Occupies very little space due to its compact construction.
- Clamping height can be steplessly adjusted.
- To increase the clamping height, separate support cylinder UGDTC/HC- 35 or UGDTC/HC- 70 are available.
- Spring is provided for quick release of clamping pad.
- All matching cylindrical parts precisely ground.
- Useful for mass production where clamping/declamping is to be done within a fraction of second.
- Eccentric lever gives clamping stroke of 1.5 mm to clamping pad which results in downward thrust of 10 kN.
- Used as standard clamping element in the construction of fixtures. Also due to fast clamping & unclamping with positive downward force it is widely used on machine tool pallets, NC machine etc. with or without T-nut.
- On any T slotted table or with hole having M 12 threading on any machine.
- • Made of Hardened Steel.
- • Blockodized