Bottle and Toe Jacks
Bottle Jacks - Low Profile
The right choice for lower clearance jobs
- All jacks operate both vertically and horizontally for use in a varity of lifting, pushing, and spreading applications
Sidewinder Jacks - Mini Jacks
Compact, fits in your palm
- The perfect addition to any toolbox, this remarkable little jack has multiple uses that are limited only by your imagination
- Use it as a jack or a spreader, and use it vertically or horizontally in limited clearance
Toe Jacks, Economy
Low Height Industrial Lifting and Pushing Applications.
- These bottle jack-style toe jacks are loaded with many of the same features as our standard bottle jacks, but the toe-lift feature and swiveling pump handle socket make them ideal for machinery lifting and positioning.
- An internal pressure relief provides added safety by limiting the jack’s lifting capability to the capacity of the toe.
- Spring return is an added feature on the J55T and J106T jacks.
- Swiveling pump handle assembly available on the 5 and 10 ton models. The swiveling jack assembly allows you to access and pump the unit from numerous positions.
- High strength piston and pump linkage for long life.
- All models include over-travel protection.
- Lever Bar included on all models.
- All jacks meet ASME B30.1 standards and carry the Power Team PowerThon™ Lifetime Warranty.