UNIVERSAL STEP BLOCK
- Universal step blocks are used to obtain required supporting heights.
- By using 3 sizes by 3 different ways we can obtain different heights.
- Combination sizes.
- 50 - 100 gives min. 22 to max. 79 mm
- 50 - 210 gives min. 22 to max. 104 mm
- 100 - 210 gives min. 38 to max. 168 mm
- 210 - 210 give min. 60 to max. 208 mm
- Teeth profile is such that there is positive locking & faces remain parallel.
- Suitable to use as supporting blocks on any machine.
- • S. G. Iron with high tensile strength.
- • Power coated.